- What is TinySG?
- How do I shorten my original URL without signing up?
- How to create and sign in to a new TinySG account?
- The TinySG Dashboard and related features
- How do I edit and update my TinySG profile?
- How to upgrade your TinySG account?
- How to manage API Keys?
- How to create tiny link?
- How to track visitors count of a particular URL?
- How do I report a shorten URL as Abuse?
- How to Sign Out from TinySG?
How do I report a shorten URL as Abuse?
1. Users can choose Abuse Report Present in the footer of TinySG to report any Shorten URL as Abuse
2. Just enter the Abuse link and choose the type of Abuse which may include Malware, Spyware, Spam, Phishing, Pharming, Malicious, Suspicious, others and click Send