- What is TinySG?
- How do I shorten my original URL without signing up?
- How to create and sign in to a new TinySG account?
- The TinySG Dashboard and related features
- How do I edit and update my TinySG profile?
- How to upgrade your TinySG account?
- How to manage API Keys?
- How to create tiny link?
- How to track visitors count of a particular URL?
- How do I report a shorten URL as Abuse?
- How to Sign Out from TinySG?
What is TinySG?
TinySG is the leading URL shortener preferred by many to create shorten URLs most reliably and securely. URL shortening is generally a technique of mapping a long Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to a short URL that redirects to the same landing page like the former. Initially, this concept was implemented to prevent the complexity of copying long URLs in the content and to smoothen the dissemination of content without breaks. Nowadays, it has turned a trend in social media to accommodate more content in their posts.
The purpose of using URL Shorteners are wide while the main reason is to make it easy to type and distribute while long URLs may be aesthetically unpleasing. TinySG shortens the URL and makes it efficient to be added in the promotional and marketing content where it does not use up most of the characters.
The main objective of TinySG is to substantially shorten the original long URL but still, it redirects to the required page. TinySG makes the long URL easy to be shared and communicated with clients.